So I have always wanted to do a blog, and I am going to try. I think that this can be a very therapeutic activity for me. It will also test my commitment to such a meaningless, unimportant task. Who knows, one day I may use the inspiration I get here for the book I have always wanted to write. One day I will write it; however, I am hoping that God will give me the direction on ewhat to write and how and when. I just have to give that to Him and trust that in His perfect time he will show me.
Tonight was the second day of no work due to ice. I have done absolutely nothing productive the last two days other than color my hair and watch alot of DVDs. That really annoys me. I want to be productive and achieve things. Hopefully, this will help me see how unproductive I have been and give me motivation and documentation to change my life. The one good thing about the days off was I finally had one full day with my husband, which hasn't happened in several weeks thanks to his new passion of duck hunting. It was great to be together all day, uniterrupted and just enjoy each other. We were lazy all day and just kinda hung around the house (obviously if we were iced in, kinda) and relaxed. In a way it was a bit of a rejuvination of my marriage for me. It made me realize how much I enjoy Him, not because he is my husband, but because of who he is as a person. Corny I know, but its true.
I also want to remember the great feeling of knowing that drama is so not worth including in my life. Everyone has drama at one point or another, its part of life. It is just so nice to for once not be involved in drama and just know that I am on my own. I don't understand how some people thrive on drama, it just makes me crazy. People don't realize how foolish they look when they seek drama out. i just want to remember that I need to keep opinions to myself unless the person directly asks and when I am given the chance to gossip, its better to keep your mouth shut. By gossiping I am automatically putting myself in that drama, not to mention disappointing God.
I guess that is all for tonite. I will see how it goes tomorrow and hopefully have something meaningful to share.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Lindsay! Blogging is fun! I only really keep up with my friends' blogs and a few other random ones that are linked to in my sidebar. It gets way too overwhelming and time-consuming (and thus meaningless) otherwise. Can't wait to read the inspiring insight you will have!
ReplyDelete